Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shirin NESHAT of Sarbazan is a big fat Liar


It was February 2009 when NESHAT told me to draft a letter to Colonel Kouroush Arya, and according to NESHAT his father owned this Colonel too, and inform the Colonel that Shervin and NESHAT had spoken to Dr. Mehdi HAERI and everything was going according to the plan. She asked me not to use Mehdi HAERI's name just use his title which was “Dr.” So, I did what she wanted me.
Next day, NESHAT was talking to me on phone and told me that Colonel Kouroush Arya called her, and hoped she was all well. NESHAT told me that I told Colonel that I did not want to use Mehdi HAERI's and used title of Dr. because NESHAT did not trust me.
I helped this woman with any shape and form and from my heart. Also, I was helping her to come to Canada because she had many health problems and wanted to use Canada's health care. This was how she was returning my favor by spreading lies about me to others.
Shirin NESHAT was not any different than mullah in Iran. She thought like mullah, and acted like mullah.

No comments: