Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lawyer Jeffrey D. STEARMAN

Wednesday April 29th, 2009

Leilanie LASOLA
Complaint Analyst
The State Bar of California
1149 South Hill Street, Los Angeles California 90015-2299 US
Via: Fax and regular mail 213-765-1168
Dear Leilanie LASOLA:

RE: Counselor Jeffrey D. STEARMAN- Inquiry Number 09-4497

On Wednesday April 29th, 2009 I received your letter which was dated April 24th, 2009. I am forwarding a copy of the above counsel's letter to you plus PEN Canada's guideline.

I also believe you have my correspondent letters to counselor Jeffrey D. STEARMAN because I noticed you used my e-mail last name in your letter. If not please let me know so I can forward you the materials you need.

If you have any question or comment, kindly send a mail to me so I would respond to you promptly.

Thank you

Long Live Pure Divine Motherland of Iran

No comments: