Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Sunday, September 13, 2009

University of Victoria=Racist Institute

University of Victoria=Racist Institute




In December 2007, I applied for a security guard position at University of Victoria, and was invited for a job interview. During job interview Mr. Pete ZACOUR began to ask me two questions that he did not have right to ask me.

1.What was my background?
2.Was I a single or married person?

He asked me straight forward about my background as I told him I was from Iran. I knew very well that he did not have right to ask me this kind of question, but it was during job interview, and I did not want to make any kind of scene. As I answered his question, he became bolder, and start asking me if I was married or a single person. Again, he did not have right to ask me that question.

As I came to conclusion that Mr. Pete ZACOUR was a pure racist person, and have my doubt that University of Victoria truly a place to enrich once intellectual mind. Kindly pay attention that all staffs on below lists are Anglo Saxon, and does not represent demographic of multiculturalism.


White people murdered native people and took their lands so this is as best as it gets.

ZACOUR Pete Director petez@uvic.ca 721-6107
DOWNIE Tom Assistant Director tdownie@uvic.ca 721-6107
JOHNSTON William Operations Support Manager wj@uvic.ca 721-6062
SEWARD Patrick Transportation & Parking Coordinator seward@uvic.ca 721-6685
EDDY Allison Personal Safety Coordinator psc@uvic.ca 721-8981
PUSZKA Fiona Personal Safety Coordinator psc@uvic.ca 721-8981

No comments: