Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Sunday, September 13, 2009

Iran, I love you

Iran is my country, where I was born, where I shared many good memories with others, where I endured many pains with others, where we grow-up, and defended Iran against tyrannies of Islamic Republic in Iran.

I refuse to give-up on Iran, I refuse to let Iran down, I refuse, refuse, and refuse to accept anything, but free Iran. My Iran has no mullah, there is no trash talk about reform in Iran, but there is an honest talk about Iran, and as brave men will rush to emancipate Iran from tyranny of mullah. I refuse to be talked into some fantasy, and wishful thinking about free Iran. Just free Iran, where my sisters are respected and are treated, as equal as, men. Where my sisters are not just a commodity in Dubai or anywhere in the world. My sisters are respected as a dignifying person. My Iran is a place, where my brothers are respected, and their honors are not undermined. My Iran is a place, where Iranian citizens govern Iran, and Iranian are not subject of any ruler.

Mullah hands off Iran, hands off my sisters, and brothers. Iran, I love you, and will do anything to emancipate you.

No comments: