Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Thursday, July 05, 2007

Proclamation of Known Remnant of 18 Tir/July 09th, 1999

Eight years have passed since plain clothed police officers attacked and invaded the student dormitories at Tehran University. During that night Ezat EBRAHIM NEJAD and tens of other students were murdered at the hands of Iranian Regime’s barbaric agents. Thousands of student activists were arrested and subjected to most brutal tortures imaginable. Manouchehr Mohammadi a student activist and a freedom fighter lost his younger brother Akbar Mohammadi, under torture in Evin prison. Eight years later I am still in prison in relation to my activities during the July 9, 1999 (18 Tir) student demonstrations.
Eight years ago without having committed any crime, without a lawyer, and without due process I was sentenced to 8 years of imprisonment. After having served 4 years, and without any request on my part, I was pardoned by the Supreme Leader and released. I was released exactly 43 days after my mother death. While my mom was ill I had requested to visit her briefly in the hospital on her death bed and later when she passed away I requested to attend her funeral, however both my requests were denied.
I was re-arrested shortly after my release once without any evidence and solely for my human rights activities. The Intelligence Ministry decided I was not deserving of the pardon and I must serve the remaining 4 years of my prison term as well as be sentenced to 74 lashes on my back. It is unfair that my back must pay the price for my mind and my hands. On this 8th anniversary of July 9, 1999 (18 Tir) Demonstrations, besides keeping the memory of that day alive and remembering what happened to the innocent students, I ask all human right activists and organizations to identify and remember all student activists who have become faceless and forgotten in Iranian Prisons, and take the steps necessary to help them.
Viva Iran
1386-4-12
Behrouz JAVID TEHRANI
Last Known Survivor of 18 Tir 1378
Reproduce
Engineer Sadiq NAGHSHKAR
Speaker for Political Prisoner of Iran

No comments: