Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Monday, July 13, 2009

V for Vendatta

This is the best version so far I have seen, and wanted to share with others. Sometimes, I wonder did the mask shape character V or cruel society made him who he was? He hides his hands, and never shows his face regardless of circumstances. It is very powerful for me.

What I like mostly about this movie, when he says at the end of the movie the following statement, the bad guy opens fire at character V and the bad guy tells V why do not you die? As V tells him beneath this mask is an idea and the ideas are bullet prove. Well said, take that Islamic Republic in Iran, ideas are bullet prove, you can kill us, eradicate the entire families, but you cannot eradicate the flame of justice and freedom for Iran. As lions of Iran shall shout out loud at IRI. As the IRI trembles from its foundation due to Iranian lions and justice shall prevail in Iran, and Iran shall be emancipated once for all. Oh mighty Ahura Mazda, I shall witness that day, and deliver it. It is a promise.

This movie shaped many my feelings toward pure divine motherland of Iran. Sometimes I am asking myself, if there was a mask for me, what would be?

No comments: