Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Sunday, March 29, 2009

In The Name of My Daddy

In The Name of My Daddy
I am going to end this discussion with you, and I found you to be a liar, working for the regime in Iran, two faces, and as long as, this was how you were living, you were going to lose your friends, and would find yourself alone.
I also took a piety on you because maybe you became who you were because of the regime in Iran, the regime in Iran took your father from you with very aggressive manner, and you lost faith in everything, and the regime mutilated your heart as you became a heartless person.
I knew from beginning that you were playing one big game with me, and gave you many chances to you so you would change yourself, but you did not.
Have you find it strange, people start pulling away from you, they pulled away from you very fast and did not show you any kind of mercy like Juliet? You talked in rude manner with people, and were taking a great pride for being rude to others, and were thinking everyone was in great debt to you because of your father. No one was responsible for your father's death. The mullah did it, and no one else was involved in it, and others were trying to help you to have a final disclosure in your life.

Everyone lied to you about your father's death, and I told you the truth that you needed to know, and how the regime killed him.

You claimed that you had physical and emotional pain, I believed in law of Karma and what you were going through in life, it was because of what you had done in your past to people.
I did what I had to do so you would know that some individuals would take a firm stand against you, and would not be bully around by you.

If you take one more step against me by spreading lies or anything about me to others, I will deliver hell storm to you. This 32 days of war between us would become a reminder to you not to mess with me.

I did not lay criminal charges against you and your gang because others did not allow me to do it, but next time, I would not show you the same remission.

Stop playing with people and start building relationship with people, and try to have friends with what is left from your life.

Peace

No comments: