Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Tuesday, February 03, 2015

End of the Time is Upon Us

Watching news, and witnessing natural disaster occurrences are in rise in the west hemisphere while the eastern hemisphere is on fire due to superficial reasons.

The western side of the world is hearing sound of trumpet particularity in the regions that military decisions are made against other nations.

People have lost humanity in the east side of the world as they burn one another alive or behead one another at their behest as if God's actual command. 

There is a question to think about; is God happy the way we treat one another? Indeed, not. God is warning us through nature that God is mad at us the way with engage with one another.

I pray to mighty God to forgive me for what I have done wrong to others, and lead me to salvation so that I can gain access to God's paradise. I refrain from evil and follow God's word in my heart and action. 

I welcome others to share humanity and not hate to another. I welcome others as my brothers and sister and not my enemy as everyone is created by same God.

Amen

No comments: