Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Sunday, January 11, 2015

President Obama EU-US Summit Speech Brussels Belgium (March 26, 2014) [1/3]

Still, I am in state of shock and awe that how much hate, anger and resentment is disseminated by the US politicians to the rest of the world. To me there is no difference between these individuals and those individuals are seeking violence in name of God.

I want to live in a world that people live in harmony. Amen. God please save us from these war mongers. 

I am not promoting, advocating any kind of violence, I am asking for peace.  

No comments: