Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Sunday, October 26, 2014

May Have Hidden Agenda Behind Terror Act - Canada

In 1998, when I was attending the University of Toronto, I was enrolled in a political science course - international relations. This course slightly advocated the idea of exporting western democracy to outside of western hemisphere. Coming from Iran and witnessed 1979 revolution in Iran, it was a bad idea to export anything made in the west to the east. In 2000, an American Think Tank drafted a manifesto called "Rebuilding America's Defence" that it explicitly calls for the US to play a international constable role. In another world, the US must play role of imperialism.

Making my story very short, I know Canadian politicians from federal to provincial levels were receiving campaign contributions from the Islamic Republic in (of) Iran. I investigated this matter and published books, wrote letters to Stephen Harper and CSIS. I stated in my letters to them that by associating with the theocratic regime in Iran, there Trojan horse soldiers would come to Canada.

One day, I asked myself why am I doing these kind of works? Who cares? I read bible Ezekiel 3: 16 - 21 that good people must warn others about their sins. Thou Shall not Steal and that is what I did.

My book:
http://www.amazon.com/Rotted-Garden-Paradise-Iran-Zamin/dp/1439239444/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1414368322&sr=1-2&keywords=iran+zamin

One of my letters:

http://iranzaminiran.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2006-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2007-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=1

Where are we heading?

Every time, a government is passing a law, it is infringing our civil rights. Democracy as worst form of government (Aristotle and C. B. Macpherson from University of Toronto would support my claim).

 http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/the-life-and-times-of/9780195447804-item.html?ikwid=c.b.+macpherson&ikwsec=Home&ikwidx=0

The US is a good place to look at as the state is enhancing its security, there is erosion of civil liberty.

 http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/the-end-of-america-letter/9781933392790-item.html?ikwid=end+of+america+naomi+wolf&ikwsec=Home&ikwidx=1

I curtail my writing and leave it to you guys that you may wish to watch a video clip how people of the US from a citizen turned into a subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqRyUQzokYs

No comments: