Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Saturday, August 08, 2009

Tom Udall

Dear Friend, I'm proud to tell you that today my colleagues in the Senate and I confirmed Judge Sonia Sotomayor as the 111th Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. In my first opportunity to confirm a judge to our nation's highest court, I was honored to support as distinguished an individual as Justice Sotomayor. We have all had the opportunity to hear Justice Sotomayor's story over the past few months, and I had the opportunity to meet with her in June. Throughout this process, I have only become more and more impressed by her intellect, character and commitment to justice. She has a wealth of both personal and professional experience, and I have no doubt that she will serve our country well. It has been an honor to participate in such a historic moment. As the first Hispanic and just the third woman to serve on the Supreme Court, Justice Sotomayor is a role model for countless young Americans. Her confirmation is a celebration of the diversity of cultures, backgrounds and perspectives that our country enjoys. Monday I spoke on the Senate floor on behalf of Justice Sotomayor, praising her qualifications and compassion. You can watch a video of the speech by clicking below.

Congratulations to Justice Sotomayor and thank you to everyone who contacted me with input during the confirmation process. Cheers! Tom

No comments: