Justice for All

The Motto of the Theology State in Iran

The Motto of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), it is better to be feared than to be loved. The IRI is using Iron Fist by utilizing Machiavelli doctrine of Fear, Fraud and Force to rule Iran.

Think Independently, and freely because you are a free person.




Monday, June 22, 2009

Randy KAMP


Justice for All


E-mail: immortalguardofiran@yahoo.com
Freedom, Justice, Honor, Courage
******************************************************************


Monday June 22nd, 2009

Honorable Randy KAMP
Constitution Office
227720 Lougheed HWY
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2V6

Via: E-mail

Dear Honorable Randy KAMP:

RE: Survey

On June 22nd, 2009 I received a letter from your above office which was dated June 2009 as your letter stated “I want to know what you think about the important issues facing our nation today.” I also checked behind the letter, and there was a survey which did not address my concerns. Interestingly, the survey was addressing issue of crime and deviant behavior in our community, and quite frankly it is about time to have some really answer about Canada's involvement with the regime in Iran. I will not go in detail because you have received my previous e-mails, and you are fully aware where I am standing on the above issue.

My concerns would be as follow:

1.When will Government of Canada disclose all assets of elements of Islamic Republic of Iran in Canada?
2.When will Government of Canada stop working with an illegitimate state in Iran?

I am looking forward to hear from you, and when you answered my questions, I will vote for you, and would be glad to assist you in any shape or form during this up-coming campaign. Otherwise, I will not vote in this up-coming election.

Thank you

Long Live Pure Divine Motherland of Iran

Peyman
Pawn

No comments: